Re: Philosophical pen pal

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 67.255.200.184

Posted by Alice Delzell on June 17, 20115 at 20:57:24:

In Reply to: Philosophical pen pal posted by Walter on November 04, 2012 at 04:34:06:

: Is there a pen pal who also has the interest, the time and the persistence to think about essential human issues and who would appreciate a real dialogue about such matters?
: Honesty is the basis for any meaningful human interaction. Therefore I think better than to lie, is to express my true thoughts in a decent manner so that the interlocutor can understand my point of view. This means, I should not just make claims about something but explain why I have come to a certain conclusion. By staying honest, I have the chance to learn something and gain some insight. Isnít this a reason for and a benefit of an open dialogue?
: I am Swiss, male, 66 and not looking for a relationship.
Hello Walter. I am interested in creating a dialogue with someone about philosophical interests but also how these interests effect our day to day lives. I notice this post is about 3 years old, so I'm wondering if this is still viable? I am American, 56, and am also NOT looking for a relationship, but instead I'm very interested in being able to share and workout the different threads of thoughts that are important to me!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]