Re: Endearingly idealistic fairy tale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 89.126.57.15

Posted by Only me.......Oops !! on February 05, 2013 at 11:02:56:

In Reply to: Re: Endearingly idealistic fairy tale posted by Only me.....As above, so below.......... on February 05, 2013 at 10:51:19:

: "they" say it's not possible to get what you want if you don't even know what you want. This is a unique paradox I find when I ask myself that regarding what I want in a pen pal.
: : :
: : : So, I'll do my best.

: : : In a nut shell:
: : : I'd like to meet someone who doesn't fit into every stereotypical mold of 'what it means to be a real man'.

: : : Someone who knows the meaning of chivalry, who is strong and ambitious but is sensitive to the needs of others as well. Someone who can have a great time just by being in the company of each other, without needing drugs and alcohol to make that possible.

: : : Someone with a kind heart, confidence, and ambition. Someone who loves romance, and values honesty and loyalty.

: : : Haha, this explains why I titled this post as an "endearingly idealistic fairy tale". Men like this are a dying breed. But hey, a girl can dream, right? :)

: : By the way: I'm from the US

: Not a dying breed at all, there are men out there with a lot of those seemingly needful traits.
: If this were a job application I could apply............oxo.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]