Re: Looking for male irish penpal between 30 and 45

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 188.141.10.7

Posted by Conor on November 01, 2012 at 04:31:33:

In Reply to: Looking for male irish penpal between 30 and 45 posted by Lorraine on October 23, 2012 at 17:13:08:

: Hello! Im a 40 yr old female from Texas Looking for an irish male penpal! I look forward meeting some new friends!

Hey,

How are you? :) My name is Conor. Just saw your post and thought i would see if you would be interested in getting in touch :) So, a bit about me. I am 29, originally from Galway but i have been living in Dublin the past few years. I am a qualified sound engineer but at the moment i am not working due to health problems (nothing too serious). I love music. I play guitar, bass and drums. Have been playing music since i was 5 so it's my big passion in life :) I like different genres but i have a soft spot for rock :) I also love computers. I am big into linux and the whole world of open source. Bit of a geek then :P I also love to read, go to gigs, photography, films, etc.

I don't know else to say right now. Just wanted to introduce myself and see if you wanted to get back in touch. If you have any questions feel free to ask and i will reply :) I hope to hear from you soon,

Conor

Follow Ups:

• Hello Beatrice Akuol 13:14:13 1/03/13 (0)

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]