Looking for Female Irish email penpal

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 202.95.200.3

Posted by Peter Smith Ipapuni on November 03, 2011 at 04:18:01:

Hello Dear,

Greetings from Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea

My name is Peter Smith Ipapuni and I'm 32 years single (never been married), Christian and am living & working in Port Moresby the National Capital District/city of Papua New Guinea in the South Pacific. I am an accountant with a resource company. I'm interested in a single (never been married) Christian Irish woman who is 19-32 years of age & is a non-smoker & does not take alcohol & night clubbing. Someone who is down to earth. She will be my queen for the rest of my life and am interested in a serious relationship for a possible marriage. I'm willing to meet all the expenses to bring her into my country and settle down with me here in Papua New Guinea.

Brief about my family:
We are 9 in the family, 4 girls & 5 boys including myself. I'm the elder. We own & live in our own house in Port Moresby city, PNG with our mum. Our daddy passed away in 2008 and we miss him a lot but mum is always there for us in anything & everything to make us all happy. Mum is already tired with housekeeping and as the elder; I am looking for someone to be my queen and my mum's backup.

My email address is taimtribe@yahoo.com and will forward my work contacts after I get a reply from you.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & regards,
Peter Smith Ipapuni
Port Moresby
National Capital District
Papua New Guinea

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments: