Re: i would like to find honest female friend and will see finallly to be married with her

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 203.88.77.106

Posted by sherenjan on July 28, 2011 at 01:17:29:

In Reply to: I NEED RECIPROCATE RELATIONSHIP posted by kenny joke on October 25, 2009 at 02:40:44:

: : : : : hello my name is tobias i need any female who is interested in marriage from anywhere in the world she should mail me now.

:
: A relationship is important to me, I want to fall in love and settle down with one man and be happy "I just hope it doesn’t take a lifetime to find him." My best qualities are that i "makes people feel comfortable and is fun to be around." With my good looks, Cancer recently just landed an international ad campaign for Comodynes, a popular European skin care line, which is being introduced in the States. What makes me a great catch: "When I truly fall in love with someone, she’ll feel like the only ,man in the world."
: Family: One Younger brother - he’s married, my parents are no more (My mom is a high school teacher, my dad is an airline pilot before their demise and my brother is also an airline pilot. I grew up surfing, swimming.
: Status: Single, never married.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]