Looking for snail mail swappers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 69.176.35.206

Posted by Amanda Poston on March 20, 2011 at 18:37:00:

Hi everyone. I am Amanda. I am 29 years old and a stay at home housewife at the moment. My husband and I are currently trying to concieve a baby. I have been trying to concieve since 1999. I love making new friends. I prefer snail mail friends only at the moment. I also only speak English so please don't be offended if I can't understand something you write. I love to do swapping especialy makeup, jewelry,sweets, purses and clothes. I am a bbw which stands for big beautiful woman. So if any of you wonderful ladies want to swap clothing items I wear a size 28w up to a 30w-32w. I also love makeup and purses. I would love to trade those as well. I am a very generous person. When I make penpal friends I love to spoil them with stuff. That's just who I am and I love meeting other generous friends as well who like sending little gifts. I love getting stuff in the mail. It brightens up a persons day. We never know when someone could use their day to be made a little more brighter just by a little gift in their mail boxes. If you would like to snail mail me please do so I would love to have someone to write to. Until then hugs and kisses everyone.
Amanda Poston
255 Williams Br. Apt 10C
Wittensville KY 41274

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]