Re: American Woman Looking for Irishman Penpal

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 71.170.249.5

Posted by reyann on February 17, 2011 at 21:59:27:

In Reply to: Re: American Woman Looking for Irishman Penpal posted by paul on November 17, 2010 at 19:41:20:

: : : Hi,37 year old irish man looking to chat lived 5 years in new york and loved america and american
: women get back to me
: : : I'm Married but am not sure if I should stay with him or not. Not to start out my post with heavy stuff,but I wanted to go ahead and let you know.

: : : Anyway,I am 28 years old,cute{u can see a pic of me on my myspace page if you like. I am mystikmoon on there. Anyway,some of my interests include Paganism{I'm Agnostic Pagan},writing poetry and songs,singing,drum circles,hippies,the sixties,animals and more. I would like to talk to someone between 21 and 37 who shares some of my interests,and is open minded and a nice person.:)

: : hi baby
: : i sure do not mind writing to you
: : don't worry about your hubby things will turn this way or that way it all depends on circumstances and how things pan out in whose favour and so on . just worry about today and tomorrow will follow. well i am an Irish guy living in Dublin city centre the capital of Ireland single and smiling not because i am single but more because i am happy in life.
: : if you want someone to talk to please write to me and i shall reply to you.
: : Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]