Re: LOOKING FOR FEMALES ANY FOR SERIOUS RELATIONS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 202.164.211.10

Posted by A. Chand on January 01, 2011 at 06:16:42:

In Reply to: Re: LOOKING FOR FEMALES IN IRELAND FOR SERIOUS RELATIONS posted by frank bentum on May 27, 2010 at 00:02:51:

Dear A lot of love. Love of serious!!!
Thank you very much. Hope al that well.
I am a good man looking for that great woman to share a great life with!!!!
life partner and love as my soul mate. I'm a very open minded, down to earth person. I like to cook, clean, enjoy life's pleasures. I'm a very romantic, caring, trustworthy, man in a relationship. I want someone who is serious about having a verve pal or more. I don't like games. Iím believe telling commitment both sight in the truth is best in all situations. I have always been wiser than my years, so I choose to future partners than me. I hope you will take the chance to get to know me and write. is unimportant to me as long as you can be young at heart and can be yourself no matter what. You wanted to know about me, by profession I am A computer graphics & photographer senior designer printing area and well non as well as experience 16 years and cooking CHEF experience 8 years be fore have my business in India, Macao, China, Hong Kong now at working graphics design a company product. Understood every thing through. Iím 39 age would you are like to very honorable to do me, I want to your life partner but how? as your like. Send your wish and photo. As soon as possible. Serve to your life? Gone through email and got ideas you wanted to know, enough I have learnt about you. I am lonely man and not missed with tow many women, frankly speaking. I do take alcohol but not very regularly,. Donít be disappointments with me, I am not among those who changes women. I want to be your help? personal mail. s.scolour@yahoo.com
God wish for a successful your life
All the best of wishes
Best Regards
A. Chand

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]