Re: Looking for Irish penpals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 196.0.0.197

Posted by lukwaya on October 19, 2010 at 02:49:15:

In Reply to: Re: Looking for Irish penpals posted by CLARA on October 02, 2010 at 04:13:41:

: : Looking for the smart Irish person for pen-pal and networking in Ireland I wanted to post my profile on this site because i am looking for friends. I am quiet person who goes about life in a quiet type of manner. I hoping to make new friends from any walk of life who like to chat.
During the day time during the week I take care of my little sister. He was born on the 19th of February 1998 and is a great blessing my mother and I.

I have a strong interest in things which are foreign. Having completed a Bachelor degree in International Global Studies, focusing mainly on Asia.

My hobbies include playing sport, and photography and visiting parks and reading a historical fiction.

In my life I have had a number of different challenges and my life verse of James 1:2, whenever trouble comes your way make it an opportunity for joy. Has been a real encouragement to me because it makes me think about the positive and not the negative.I would like to be your friend if possible

If u want to know more about me Email Me :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]