Re: Female penpals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 116.58.96.5

Posted by Arif Khan on September 28, 2010 at 01:59:21:

In Reply to: Re: Female penpals posted by sebukeera joshua on February 10, 2009 at 06:52:14:

Hi,
I am looking for an open minded and nice e-pal just for sharing culture, views, experience, idea, about human feelings etc. I have peaceful idea for the whole glob and have great sense of humor.

My name is Arif, am 26 male. I like honest, sincere, serious and open minded people. I detest hypocrisy, dishonesty and adulation. I love reading, photography, traveling, long letters, Historical Places, landscapes, technological study and pen paling. I always exited about new people. I neither drink nor smoke. I like sincere and optimistic people.

Today I got your ID from the pen pals site and decided to write you. Its clear that my mail will not tease you. Never will ask you for money, never will you ask for business partnership and never will ask you for any other vulgar things. So if you think there is something common between us, reply me I will share you enormous things according to your interest. Hope to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day for you.

Best regards,
Arif

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]