Re: Need a penpal

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]

Gifts and Free Email     Your Coat of Arms     Ireland Information

I.P. Address: 206.53.144.126

Posted by Denny on January 25, 2009 at 17:21:44:

In Reply to: Need a penpal posted by Nataly on January 06, 2009 at 15:07:53:

Yesterday went to the show saw a werewolf/Vampire movie, than went to Sam's Club. It's a warehouse shoping, owned by Walmart.
Than went to daughters.
When we came home I turned on the cell phone got your email, but I was looking for a email from a bike tour that I Volunteer for but nothing. Its a 7 day ride I couldn't take my dog because had no transportation for her.
Believe me there are several weeklong rides I'm not allowed because of her. I don't do any ride without my dog. But I got a 5 day ride that goes to two State Parks 2 days each. About 200 miles but its a out and back starting at high school up North. $170 and its a camping trip-tent, sleeping bag.
But my Arkansas trip next month 21 days I will have my truck camper, no electric or water(winter) dump toilets, first class camping. I do a lot of camping always bike, different campgrounds I see different things by bike. I saw a ad in Trailer Life magazine,
$39 a year and you get 50% off participating campgrounds. July & August not included but there are other months and with the discount its cheaper than State Parks. If I do 3 days it pays for itself.
Well take care

Denny: I'd like to find a somebody to tell me about Ireland and Irish people. I can provide usefull info about Russian people:))))

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter the Code 6NOV here:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Irish Penpals Board ]